martedì 9 dicembre 2014

Total white




Ciao a tutti!
Tra i vari siti che seguo per le mie ispirazioni, non posso fare a meno del blog di Lawn Fawn. Per chi non ne avesse mai sentito parlare, è una marca molto carina che produce timbri, set di carte, dies e bellissimi abbellimenti.

Hello everyone!
Among the various sites that I follow for my inspirations, I can not do without the Lawn Fawn blog. For whom he had never heard of, is a brand that produces very pretty stamps, card sets, dies and beautiful embellishments.




I timbri Lawn Fawn sono i miei preferiti: li trovo molto versatili e semplici, una garanzia! Adesso ho acquistato da poco il set di Natale (Snow Day) e li metterei dovunque! Quei coniglietti sono troppo troppo belli e simpatici!!!

Lawn Fawn Stamps are my favorites: I find them very versatile and simple, a guarantee! Now I have recently purchased a set of Christmas (Snow Day) and put them anywhere! Those bunnies are too beautiful and too cute !!!


Quando ho visto che avevano indetto una sfida, subito sono rimasta un pò perplessa: per me i loro lavori sono inarrivabili! Poi, ho provato a sperimentare.
L'oggetto della sfida era "white on white" e subito mi sono venute in mente moltissime idee. Poi, si sa, tra il dire e il fare c'è di mezzo un bel pò di prove e di esperimenti, ma finalmente sono riuscita a creare qualcosina anch'io.

When I saw that they had launched a challenge, I was a little puzzled: for me their jobs are unreachable! Then, I tried to experiment.
The object of the challenge was to create a "white to white" card and immediately came to my mind many ideas. Then, you know, between saying and doing is half a lot of tests and experiments, but I finally managed to create a little something too.





Sono molto contenta di partecipare a questa sfida, perchè è stata una delle più entusiasmanti che abbia mai fatto: mi sono messa in gioco su un progetto che, normalmente, non avrei pensato di fare e questo mi ha dato modo di sperimentare cose nuove, diverse dal solito.

I am very happy to participate in this challenge, because it was one of the most exciting I've ever done: I got in the game on a project that, normally, I would not have thought to do and this gave me the opportunity to experience new things, different from the usual ones. 



5 commenti:

  1. Beautiful card!! I really like the bow along the side and how you added a button to the top of the tree! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very pretty card! I love the scene you made! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    RispondiElimina
  3. such a very pretty card! i LOVE that heat embossing and the bow is beautiful!!! love the texture it adds!! thanks SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much for your visit! than you for the opportunity to partecipate at this contest: it was very funny!

      Elimina

Grazie per il tuo commento!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...